TrafficSwarm is a free and easy way to generate traffic to any of your websites.
It works on a credit system, where the more credits you have the more times you can display your ads.
You get credits for
1: Having TrafficSwarm as your start page- you get one credit each time you open your home page.
2: Clicking and reading other ads on TrafficSwarm.
3: Using TrafficSwarms search facility.
4: Putting a TrafficSwarm link on your own website.
5. Referring others to TrafficSwarm.
You can upgrade to their pro-version too for $30 too.
If you want to generate your ads for free then my advice is to use TrafficSwarm as your home page and spend a few minutes each day clicking on the other ads on their site.
Again the free link is http://www.trafficswarm.com/go.cgi?699903
Business, Internet marketing
Well this is a subject which you’ll find lots of arguments for both sides.
Fact: Google works and there are businesses making millions from using Google adwords.
Fact: There are also many people who’ve received huge Google bills for little returns.
Heres some tips to make Google work for you.
1: Google has a daily budget and/or you can make a payment upfront so if youre new or have a small budget- USE THESE.
2: Get educated on how to make Google work for you, a great course is PPC Domination by Mike Dillard a multi millionaire who uses Google as his main advertising source.
3. Buy Perry Marshalls book on adwords.
4. Research your keywords first using Overture and/or wordtracker
5. Create adgroups and match your ads to those adgroups for example have an adgroup for Sales leads and one for Sales training both have different keywords and different ads related to that keyword.
6. Make sure your capture page delivers what your ad says it will.. this will improve your sales rate and ensure your clicks are more qualified.
7. Use negative keywords for example if youre campaign is for Health a negative keyword may include scam. This means your ad will get shown less and therefore increase the ratio of impressions to click.
8. Use area specific locations if your product isn’t available worldwide.
A good tip for Google.. it’s a great way to determine if there’s a market for your product.
For example you can generate a survey about an upcoming product launch and for figuring out the keywords/phrases you can optimise your pages on.. You can then send people to the site as part of your market research.
You can also test which keywords are searched for and clicked on for your site on Google for a small amount of money. This can prevent you wasting time doing SEO with the wrong keywords.